Monday, February 29, 2016

New year, new products









I've had short hair since 7th grade (nine years!) so it's been a long time since I've experienced long hair. However, for the past three years, I've been on a mission to grow out my pixie cut, but I can never fight the urge to cut it because the mullet stage is a hard to overcome. This year, I am determined to allow my hair past shoulder length because I'm curious as to how I'd look with longer hair. In order to promote hair growth, it's important to keep those locks healthy which means avoiding hot tools and damaging hair products. After doing some research, I decided to try Verb because it's formulated without parabens, sulfate, and phtalates. What really sold me is that it's cruelty free so yay for Verb! Anyway, I bought these products over two weeks ago, but I was waiting until I had tried them to critique them. I have a lot of hair, but it's very fine and straight. Hydrating shampoos and conditioners tend to weigh down my hair. However, Verb has done an amazing job so far and I've received compliments from strangers on the quality of my hair! I'd definitely recommend giving it a try.

I'm a sucker for the items that Sephora strategically places as one waits to pay. I have always wanted to love aluminum-free deodorants, but Tom's of Maine gives me an allergic reaction (really not cute). I've heard good things about this lil thang so I decided to give it a try! I really love the formula and subtle scent, but the real test will come when summer weather arrives. If it can keep me smellin' fresh in 115˚F days then I will be sold!

Have you tried any new products this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment