Sunday, March 6, 2016

Little Boots







N.YL.A. 'Go-Go' Booties
Guys, I'm so excited about these! Everyone has a vice and mine is shoes. I had gone various months without purchasing any shoes. However, at some point in the fall, the craving for monochromatic red patent boots crept into my mischievous brain. It wasn't until I decided to sit down and really search for my dream red boots that I found these little babies. I found them at Nordstrom and ordered them immediately. I'm so glad that I caved into purchasing them because not only are they cute, but they're extremely comfortable. I ordered a size up as was recommended and they fit perfectly! Once I'm done with finals, these cuties will be hitting the town! If you're in a quarter system, good luck with finals!
Quick note, if you're into poetry then check out this book! I purchased this book for my love as a Valentine's Day gift. If you're not into poetry then make sure to check out Bukowski's other books because they're sooo good.
Have you been looking for any special items?

No comments:

Post a Comment