Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Spring 2016 Wishlist

White BootiesLong Sleeve DressShort Sleeve DressPrinted JumpsuitRuffled TopBlue Dress Cat Eye SunglassesNike Air Max,  Nike Air Force 1
Three facts about where my collegiate town are that it gets murderously hot and humid, walking is ideal, and comfort comes first. My bike was recently stolen so I've been too annoyed to purchase another. Therefore, I've been walking everywhere so that justifies my sneaker obsession. I walk a minimum of five miles a day so I always need a good pair of sneakers. For spring there is nothing like light blue and white, but black never fails to feel perfect. I've been digging wooden heels on ankle booties, and I love how the Zara booties combine these two materials. What are you into for this upcoming season?

No comments:

Post a Comment