Friday, March 11, 2016

Clean sneaks









Shoes-Nike Air Force 1
I know, it seems like I've purchased an excessive amount shoes within a month. However, two of three pairs were needed: the rain boots and these AF1. In February, my bike was stolen which is really unfortunate since I used to bike to school. I hate looking for parking and my town is very bike friendly so it's the perfect transportation vehicle. Feeling a little bitter, I've put off buying another bike, and I've chosen to walk to school. Anyway, I walk about 6-7 miles every day because my campus is fairly large. At first, I wore my cute booties to school, but my feet started to hurt. I have two pairs of appropriate walking sneakers but since both are black, I decided to purchase a white pair in order to have more options. I think many college students can relate to being obsessed with sneakers. I definitely choose comfort over fashion, but I try to find a good balance between the two. However, these babies will not be seeing the outside in the near future because it is very muddy from all the recent rain.

It's strange but when I was younger, I had a hard time styling white shoes. Now that I'm older, I love having different syles of white shoes because they are versatile. The Air Force 1 style is a classic for good reasons; they are extremely comfortable, cute, and practical. I am beyond excited to be able to wear the once the rain ceases. How do you style your white sneakers?

No comments:

Post a Comment