Thursday, March 10, 2016

Jumping over puddles













It's been pouring here for the last two weeks and I don't own any rain appropriate shoes. However, the puddles here get pretty deep so a lot of splashing occurs. I am originally from Southern California so I've never needed rain gear, but with spring approaching, I decided to order boots and a raincoat. After realizing my need for rain boots, I knew that Hunter boots would be in my near future. However, they're pricey so I was hesitant to splurge on a timeless, yet seasonal item. Although I am not an avid eBay buyer (except for textbooks), I decided to try it. I know, you may be judging because they're not brand new. However, I found a seller from Southern California who claims to have worn them once. The seller has great reviews and I know that if she lives in San Diego, she definitely did not use them much haha Anyway, I received my boots days within ordering them which is perfect since it has been pouring. My boots were delivered yesteryday and I could not be happier with my decision to purchase them. The bottom of the boots showed absolutely no wear; the white was still crisp white). If you want Hunter boots but aren't ready to spend a significant amount of money, I would consider eBay.
Lets talk about sizing! I endless reviewers suggest to prospective buyers purchasing one size smaller so I purchased a size 5 when I'm a true size 6. They're the tiiiniest bit small, but I think the 6 would've been too big. I'm going to keep them because I'm too lazy to undergo the return process. However, I'd suggest trying them on beforehand if they're accessible to you. I'll be purchasing the care spray that helps remove blooming. I cannot wait to style these babies because I'll be comfy and dry when walking around campus.

P.S. I've spotted them before on Nordstrom Rack and Hautelook for a nice price.

No comments:

Post a Comment